- Zoning Inspector
Warren Spencer (Acting Inspector)
Information about obtaining a Building or Fence Permit.
- Any change to the existing structure of your house, garage, barn, or other out building. (Example: Increase in the overall dimensions).
- Additions such as a deck, porch, sunroom, breezeway or carport.
- Enclosing a deck, porch or carport.
- New construction on your property, such as a shed, barn, gazebo, greenhouse, carport or garage.
- A permit is required if you are putting up a fence, wall or kennel.
- Adding a pool, either above-ground (unless surrounded by a deck with a locking gate) or in-ground. Any pool higher than eighteen inches (18”) requires a minimum fence height of four feet (4’).
- Board Members:
- Paul Burdette
- Diann Kimmet
- Beth Powers
- Charles Rice
- Warren Spencer (Chairman)